View previous topic :: View next topic  
Winallday
In-Game Rank 3

re: WoD Release Guide

Guide to warlords release:

5 hour energies. You need to be able to play for at least 30 hours straight to get them xp gains. This means buying 6 5 hour energies. Now slam all 6 of them bitches so you know you'll be focused for all 30 hours.
Cocaine
Exercise is for chumps. Any time that you spend getting up from your computer and moving around is time that you spent not gaining that XP. You need to be at your computer for the entire time to maximize those gains.
Nutrition. All gamers operate on the needed nutrition for gaming. You need to make sure that you've bought enough Doritos to last you for at least a week. Nacho cheese only. If you feel this isn't filling enough, please buy some nacho cheese sauce. This liquid nectar will help balance out the nutrition that the Doritos are lacking. Wash it all down with Mountain Dew. Please have at bare minimum 40 bottles. Your nourishment needs to be within arms length of your computer. Remember that anytime spent getting up from your computer is time that should be spent playing.
What happens when you need to go to the bathroom? It's simple. You need to drill a hole into the bottom of your chair (Not sure why I need to say this, it's simply necessity in my mind). Apply your empty Dorito bags (Which should be bountiful) to the hole in your chair so you may shit right from your chair. Use your leftover napkins from all your delivery you normally get to wipe. Use the leftover bottles for your piss.
Be sure to masturbate heavily before WoD goes live. You can't be wasting them XP gains away because you want to rub one out. What's that you say? all of that Mountain Dew and Dorito's get's you as hard as a rock? Not my problem, you sick fuck.
Make sure that you have proper attire to wear while you play. Grab that shitty blood elf cosplay out of your closet and wear that. You can't have anyone walk into your mom's basement and think that you're a filthy casual. Prove to mom you can do something with your life.
I hope that my tips can help you have a healthy and fulfilling experience when WoD goes live. ~Winallday

Last edited by Winallday on Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

re: Black letters

Dunno if its just me or that the post has black letters o:

Just Highlight the post lol

re: hai

You can get to know completely about the game by analyzing this guide. They have included all the necessary information that you   trauma first aid kit needs to know in this guide. Please save it for your use in the future. 

Anneeta

re: WoD Release Guide

I am very much interested in knowing about the games. best cbd oil SO that this is an interesting article for me. There are many such articles which are really fascinating about games that I have read from the website. Thanks for all. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blackhearts Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum